top of page
Check out all we have coming up!
Events will updated as more info is finalized!
- Wed, Jun 28The D31 Foundation
- Sat, Jul 08The Hardesty HouseJul 08, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PMThe Hardesty House, 40250 SE Fish Hatchery Rd, Sandy, OR 97055, USAThis free event is for kids ages 17 +under to come and participate in a guided painting class led by Joscelyn Johnston of Rainbow Roots Landscaping. The first 60 minutes will be painting and the last 30 minutes kids will have supervised open gym on our parkour swing while their paintings dry!
- Sat, Jul 08The Hardesty HouseJul 08, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMThe Hardesty House, 40250 SE Fish Hatchery Rd, Sandy, OR 97055, USAThis free event is for adults ages 18 +up! Adults come and participate in a guided painting class led by Joscelyn Johnston of Rainbow Roots Landscaping. Each adult is given tickets for 2 drinks and snacks! We use this event for participants to donate money to support the Sandy Police Department’s
- Sat, Jul 15The D31 Foundation
- Sun, Jul 30Oral Hull FoundationJul 30, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMOral Hull Foundation, 43233 SE Oral Hull Rd, Sandy, OR 97055This year we are bringing back our most popular camp! Movement Through Him is a full day parkour camp with multiple activities, lunch, crafts +so much more! We are so excited to host this event again this year! Location is TBD
- Mon, Jul 31Oral Hull Foundation
- Tue, Aug 01Bluff ParkAug 01, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMBluff Park, 36910 Goldenrain St, Sandy, OR 97055This amazing free community event is an opportunity for our community to hang out with our amazing police officers and other first responders. Delicious Food + dozens of games and prizes are totally free!! And don’t forget our ever popular Dunk a Cop dunk tank!
- Sat, Sep 09The D31 Parkour Pad
- Sat, Oct 28Mount Hood Impact Jiu JitsuOct 28, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMMount Hood Impact Jiu Jitsu, 17151 University Ave, Sandy, OR 97055, USACome and learn how to protect yourself in this 2 hour intense class specifically for women +girls. Jose, owner at Mt Hood Impact Jiu Jitsu has decades of experience in martial arts +self defense. This vital class could literally save lives.
- Sat, Dec 02Sandy Senior Center
bottom of page